The latest telematics technology, coupled with the right management and reporting tools, can generate significant time and fuel savings, as well as reducing incidents.
Our in-vehicle telematics technology uses GPRS satellites to capture information about location, speed and distance, sent back to you in real time. It’s an important innovation that helps you to manage your fleet effectively by:
- Maximising vehicle/business efficiency.
- Improving driver behaviour.
- Reducing overall fuel consumption.
Our Driver Risk Management team can help you to get the most out of our telematics service, through advice, training, effective reporting and driver incentive schemes.
- Web based - accessible using a web browser or phone device.
- Emails tailored reports direct to your inbox.
- Provides customised alerts by text or email.
- Allows you to view the exact position and status of your drivers and vehicles.
- Monitors excessive speeding.
- Records unauthorised or out-of-hours use of vehicles.
- Improves efficiency with real-time traffic updates.
Why is it important?
- Gives you real-time visibility of your workforce.
- Can help reduce fuel costs, mileage and emissions.
- Gives you control of overtime costs.
- Helps boost productivity and utilisation.
- Improves communication with customers and staff.
- Helps your business achieve higher levels of efficiency.
For more information please download our datasheet below.