reduce running costs,
gain competitive advantage...
Salary Sacrifice car scheme
We run a Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme for our employees which we’re now rolling out across the entire Balfour Beatty Group.
If you are unsure as to if your OpCo is signed up to the scheme, or you have any questions, you can call our Helpdesk on 0845 602 7084 or email email@example.com and one of the team will be pleased to help.
Salary Sacrifice schemes have become more and more popular in private and public sector fleets in recent years. Balfour Beatty is no exception in recognising the opportunity to increase employee benefits even further and allow them to operate new, fuel-efficient cars.
The scheme, provided in partnership with Deloitte, is still in its infancy but it’s already attracting attention, with lots of enquiries about the vehicles available. It’s an extensive and attractive list ranging from Mini Coopers to the new Ford Fiesta and Lexus CT. All the vehicles have a 120 g/km CO2 cap, so they’re not only fuel efficient, but also offer the best possible benefit to employees and employers.
The benefits of the scheme for employees
• A brand new car.
• Available for employees, their spouse, partner or child (over 21).
• No deposit.
• No credit checks.
• Chance to update the vehicle every 24 months.
• Income Tax and NIC savings.
• Easy, online ordering system.
• Low CO2 emission cars.
• Wide variety of models, constantly updated.
• Potential cash savings compared to a private contract for the same vehicle.
What else is included in the scheme
• Comprehensive insurance for business and private use.
• Routine maintenance.
• Road tax.
• Breakdown cover.
• 30,000 miles allowance over two years.