An essential part of fleet management and specialist HGV care is keeping your vehicles safe, serviced and on the road. Balfour Beatty Fleet Services is here to help.
Our high-quality, reliable garage services include:
- Servicing, maintenance and MOTs for cars, LGVs and HGVs.
- Re-spraying and dealing with repairs and accident damage in our bodyshop.
- Vehicle safety inspections for VOSA requirements: one safety inspection and one service inspection, alternating every 8 weeks.
- Mobile repairs and response for HGVs - we can come to you for servicing or breakdowns.
- Mini valet for all cars before hand back.
- A fleet of courtesy cars.
- Servicing of specialist equipment, such as winter maintenance equipment, fire trucks, roadside incident support vehicles, surface dressing, custom-built jet vac vehicles and traffic management vehicles.
- National coverage with a network of over 500 garages.
Area Transport Engineers
We also have two field teams of Area Transport Engineers:
• The first team inspects all applicable vehicles in line with our commitment under the Operator’s Licence, ensuring that they're maintained in a safe and legal state.
• The second team provides support and assistance to our customers’ site operations in all aspects of Road Transport Legislation, including maintaining and auditing all associated paperwork, and road safety. The team is also actively involved in applying for new Operating Centres, as well as providing driver seminars and regular tool box talks.