reduce running costs,
gain competitive advantage...ComplianceAs the holder of the
Balfour Beatty Group
we understand the
Our fleet management support services are aimed at helping customers to maintain fleets effectively and efficiently, supporting your business operations and reporting.
Our services include:
- 24/7 365 Helpdesk for assistance whenever you need it.
- Online web portal to keep track of your vehicles.
- Technical and legislative support when you need it.
- O-licence management.
- Service and inspection scheduling and reminders.
- Access to a nationwide network of workshops and garages that are regularly audited for service delivery and quality of work.
- Short-term vehicle hire.
- Driver risk management training.
Area Transport Engineers
We also have two field teams of Area Transport Engineers:
• The first team inspects all applicable vehicles in line with our commitment under the Operator’s Licence, ensuring that they're maintained in a safe and legal state.
• The second team provides support and assistance to our customers’ site operations in all aspects of Road Transport Legislation, including maintaining and auditing all associated paperwork, and road safety. The team is also actively involved in applying for new Operating Centres, as well as providing driver seminars and regular tool box talks.